2022 EVENT INFORMATION
16th Annual Remember the Ten Run
Saturday, April 16, 2022
Fun Run - 8:00am Start
5K & 10K - 8:30am Start
We also have a Virtual Run Option - see more information HERE!
Registration amounts for the 2022 Remember the Ten Run
(amount shown does NOT include credit card processing fees):
1. On-Line pre-registration for the 16th Annual Remember the Ten Run is available HERE! You will also be able to register on race day from 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. The Fun Run starts at 8:00 a.m. and 5K/10K start at 8:30 a.m. Please allow adequate time for arrival, registration and packet pick up.
2. We will have multiple packet pick up dates and locations as shown below.
Saturday, April 9, 2022
Stillwater Location To Be Determined
Hours: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Fleet Feet Broken Arrow
303 South Main
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Hours: 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday, April 14, 2022
Red Coyote Running and Fitness
5720 N. Classen Blvd, Suite 1
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Hours: 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday, April 15, 2022**
Oklahoma State University
Gallagher-Iba Arena (Southwest corner)
Hours: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday, April 16, 2022
Oklahoma State University
Boone Pickens Stadium (South side - inside gates 1-6)
Hours: 6:30am – 8:00am
NOTE: You will want to show up early to pick up your packet if you are doing so on race day. The first race will start promptly at 8:00 a.m.
** Parking will be free in lot 6A (in the corner of Knoblock and Mathews, right outside Gallagher-Iba Arena. See map at https://parking.okstate.edu/parking/parking-map.html)
3. Pre-race announcements will begin shortly before 8:00 a.m. The Fun Run will begin at 8:00 a.m. The 5K and 10K will start together at 8:30 a.m. All races start just South of the intersection of Duck Street and Mathews. The participants will head North on Duck to start. We ask that runners line up along Duck Street according to their pace. We will also have pacers running the race. Watch for them holding signs and wearing specialty t-shirts. Please follow instructions on race day to insure a smooth start. The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 10:00 a.m.
4. Parking Parking on the campus of Oklahoma State University is open on the weekend. Please note that you can never unlawfully park in a handicapped space, or in a restricted area (such as fire zone, or a space marked as 24-hour reserved). Also, understand that immediately prior to, during, and immediately after the race, members of the OSU and City of Stillwater Police Departments will be restricting access to some roads and parking lots. These will be open as quickly as possible, but just be aware.
PARKING ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF BOONE PICKENS STADIUM:
The parking lot immediately South of Boone Pickens stadium (LOT #6) is quite congested with participants, emergency vehicles and operations, media and supporters. Access to this parking lot will be restricted to the West entrance. The Knoblock entrance will be blocked off and unavailable starting at about 6:00am on Saturday, and will remain closed until at least Noon. If you park in this lot, the only way to exit will be out the West exit and you will be required to turn North on the Washington Street/Hester Street Connection (toward Hall of Fame). Traffic will not be permitted South on Hester out of this parking lot.
5. We are pleased to report that the courses for all races are exactly the same as last year except for the NEW course for the Fun Run. See maps below: (coming soon).
All races start just South of the intersection of Duck Street and Mathews. The participants will head North on Duck to start. We ask that runners line up along Duck Street according to their pace. We will have pacers on the 10K route this year – they will be wearing special t-shirts and carrying pace signs. Please follow instructions on race day to insure a smooth start. The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 9:45 a.m.
6. T-Shirts – As a participant, registrants will receive a t-shirt, commemorative medallion and other items of interest. T-Shirt sizes requested during the registration process are NOT guaranteed. We do the best we can when placing our order approximately two months prior to race day, and unfortunately, we have run out of some sizes in the past. Please plan accordingly and get there early! T-Shirt design will be posted on social media and the website, once it is designed.
7. Weather – we will run the race even if it is raining. If there is lightning in the area, we will work with the Emergency Operations Center and will postpone the race until it is safe to proceed.
8. Results - 2022 RESULTS
9. Photos - We will have the wonderful professionals from 241Photography as our official event photography service. The photos they provide will be completely free to download and print. We thank Mitch and Brent, and the rest of their staff, for taking such good care of us and giving us a super deal. Send us your photos of you and your friends and family participating in our virtual run. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on our social media pages.
10. Prizes - For both 5K and 10K, there will be cash prizes for overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in both male and female categories.
If you have any questions, please contact our registration chair, Jason Pogue, at email@example.com
Virtual Run Instructions:
- Register at ChronoTrack - 2022 Remember the Ten Run
- Plan your route - either 5K or 10K. We suggest an all downhill course.
- Race must be completed between January 1 - April 16, 2022.
- Figure out how to capture the route you run/walk via a GPS tracker of some sort.
- Train, train, train
- Run and/or walk your race, at your own pace.
- Don't forget to save your "proof" that you completed the race.
- Either post that image to our Facebook page, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you email it to Jason, he's gonna post it)
- We also love pictures - not just pictures of the route, but of YOU and your friends participating in the virtual run. This is not required, but it would make us happy!
- Once verified that you either crawled, walked or ran (or some combination thereof), we will mail your shirt and medal to you at the address listed on your registration, or hopefully you can attend one of our packet pick up events listed above.
- Your virtual run results will NOT be included in the official race results and you won't be able to claim a trophy for being the fastest in your city (sorry). You can however, make one up if you want.
- Tell us how much fun you had and make plans to join us in person next year!
OFFICIAL TIMING INFORMATION
Your official time will be recorded by a highly accurate electronic device (B-Tag) which is attached to your runner bib number. The B-Tag must be worn properly from the start to finish in order to receive an official finish time. Do not remove the electronic device from the bib. You must attach your bib to the front of your apparel before the start of the race. The timing device must be worn only by the participant to whom it was assigned.
To ensure the most accurate results possible,
make sure that:
- Race bib is clearly visible on the front of your torso
- Race bib is unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Race bib is pinned in all four corners
- Race bib is not covered (jackets, runner belts, water bottles, etc.)
How Does It Work?
Your B-Tag is registered with your information (name, age, gender, etc.) As you move across a special mat at the starting line, the B-Tag registers that you’ve started the race. Your time will be registered again at the 10k/5k split on the course, and then again at the finish. Be sure you cross over each of these special mats.
Chip Time Vs. Gun Time
All AGE GROUP results and awards for the 2021 race, will be based on your “chip” time which is electronically recorded by your B-Tag. For the overall top 3 finishers in both male and female categories, in both the 5K and 10K, we use GUN time.
Results by Red Dirt Race Management.