- Register at https://runsignup.com/Race/OK/Stillwater/RemembertheTenRun
- Plan your route – either 5K or 10K. We suggest an all downhill course
- Race must be completed between March 1 – April 17, 2020
- Figure out how to capture the route you run/walk via a GPS tracker of some sort. Here is a link to an article with some suggestions. We have no idea, so you’ll have to figure it out (https://dailyburn.com/life/tech/best-running-apps-every-runner/). We have heard “Map My Run” and “Nike Run Club” are good.
- Train, train, train
- Run and/or walk your race, at your own pace
- Don’t forget to save your “proof” that you completed the race
- Either post that image to our Facebook page, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
(if you email it to Jason, he’s gonna post it)
- We also love pictures – not just pictures of the route, but of YOU and your friends participating in the virtual run. This is not required, but it would make us happy!
- Once verified that you either crawled, walked or ran (or some combination thereof), we will mail your shirt and medal to you at the address listed on your registration*
- Your virtual run results will NOT be included in the official race results and you won’t be able to claim a trophy for being the fastest in your city (sorry). You can however, make one up if you want.
- Tell us how much fun you had and make plans to join us in person next year!
*we won’t have t-shirts, and therefore they won’t be able to mail them, prior to about April 1st.