2020 EVENT INFORMATION
Join Us for the 14th Annual “Remember the Ten” Run
on Saturday, April 18, 2020!
New registration amounts for the 2020 Remember the Ten Run:
5K & 10K Runs
$35 Until April 10th at Midnight, 2020
$50 April 11 through April 18, 2020
$25 Until April 10th at Midnight, 2020
$40 April 11 through April 18, 2020
The Remember the Ten is now the USATF State Championship for 5k and 10k men and women. Must be a current USATF member to be eligible and must provide number upon registration.
The “Remember the Ten” Steering Committee has established the following important details regarding the race.
- On-Line pre-registrationfor the 14th Annual Remember the Ten Run is here: REGISTER. You will also be able to register on race day from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. The Fun Run starts at 9:00 a.m. and 5K/10K start at 9:15 a.m. Please allow adequate time for arrival, registration and packet pick up.
- Packet pick-up will be available as follows:
Saturday, April 11, 2020
Approximately 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Location: To Be Determined
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Fleet Feet Sports Tulsa – Blue Dome
418 East 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK 74120
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Red Coyote Running and Fitness
5720 N. Classen Blvd, Suite 1
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Friday, April 17, 2020
Gallagher-Iba Arena – SW Corner, near RT10 memorial
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078
3:00 – 8:00 PM
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Boone Pickens Stadium
Inside Gates 1-6 on the South Side
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078
7:00 – 9:00 AM
NOTE: Show up early to pick up your packet on race day. The first race will start promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- Pre-race announcements will begin shortly before 9:00 a.m. The Fun Run will begin at 9:00 a.m. The 5K and 10K will start together at 9:15 a.m. All races start just South of the intersection of Duck Street and Mathews. The participants will head North on Duck to start. We ask that runners line up along Duck Street according to their pace. We will also have pacers running the race. Watch for them holding signs and wearing specialty t-shirts. Please follow instructions on race day to insure a smooth start. The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 10:45 a.m.
- Parking – Parking on the campus of Oklahoma State University is open on the weekend. Please note that you can never unlawfully park in a handicapped space, or in a restricted area (such as fire zone, or a space marked as 24-hour reserved). Also, understand that immediately prior to, during, and immediately after the race, members of the OSU and City of Stillwater Police Departments will be restricting access to some roads and parking lots. These will be open as quickly as possible, but just be aware.
PARKING ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF BOONE PICKENS STADIUM:
The parking lot immediately South of Boone Pickens stadium (LOT #6) is quite congested with participants, emergency vehicles and operations, media and supporters. Access to this parking lot will be restricted to the West entrance. The Knoblock entrance will be blocked off and unavailable starting at about 6:00am on Saturday, and will remain closed until at least Noon. If you park in this lot, the only way to exit will be out the West exit and you will be required to turn North on the Washington Street/Hester Street Connection (toward Hall of Fame). Traffic will not be permitted South on Hester out of this parking lot.
We have provided a parking and volunteer map for your convenience.
5. We are pleased to report that the courses for all races are exactly the same as last year!
2020 maps for the 5K, 10K and Fun Run are provided below:
Map with all three courses:
Maps provided with our sanctioning Form:
2020 Fun Run Course:
- T-Shirts– As a participant, registrants will receive a t-shirt, commemorative medallion and other items of interest. The T-Shirt design will be posted here and on our social media accounts as soon as it is finalized. T-Shirt sizes requested during the registration process are NOT guaranteed. We do the best we can when placing our order in February and unfortunately, we have run out of some sizes in the past. Please plan accordingly and get there early!
- Weather – we will run the race even if it is raining. If there is lightning in the area, we will work with the Emergency Operations Center and will postpone the race until it is safe to proceed.
- Results – will be available here
- Photos– We will have the wonderful professionals from 241Photography as our official event photography service. The photos they provide will be completely free to download and print. We thank Mitch and Brent, and the rest of their staff, for taking such good care of us and giving us a super deal.
- Prizes– For both 5K and 10K, there will be cash prizes for overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in both male and female categories.
We will be posting additional information here until race day – please check back often!