1. On-Line pre-registration for the 11th Annual Remember the Ten Run is now open. You will also be able to register on race day from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. The Fun Run starts at 9:00 a.m. and 5K/10K start at 9:15 a.m. Please allow adequate time for arrival, registration and packet pick up.
2. Packet pick-up will be available as follows:
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
|Thursday, April 13, 2017
Red Coyote Running and Fitness
5720 N. Classen Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
|Friday, April 14, 2017
From 3:00pm - 8:00pm
SW Corner of Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater
|Saturday, April 15, 2017
From 7:00 – 9:00am
At the registration area, inside Gates 1-6 on the South Side of Boone Pickens Stadium
The first race will start promptly at 9:00 a.m.
3. Pre-race announcements will begin shortly before 9:00 a.m. The Fun Run will begin first and start just South of the 5K/10K finish line on Knoblock. The Fun Run will go South on Knoblock to start. We are evaulating the start times for the 5K and 10K race for 2017 (tentatively plan to start at 9:15 AM). The 5K and 10K will start together just South of the intersection of Duck Street and Mathews. The participants will head North on Duck to start. We ask that runners line up along Duck Street according to their pace. We will also have pacers running the race. Watch for them holding signs and wearing specialty t-shirts. Please follow instructions on race day to insure a smooth start. The awards ceremony will take place at approximately 10:30 a.m.
4. CAUTION - PARKING UPDATE AS OF 4-5-17: IF YOU PARK IN LOT 6, THERE WILL LIKELY BE NO EXIT POINT UNTIL 11:30AM OR NOON (Due to construction on Hester Street)! Also, visitors will NOT be allowed to park in lot 4 (North of GIA) and lot 10 (west of the stadium). See parking map at the bottom of this page.
5. We are pleased to report that the courses for all races should be exactly the same as last year (we will let you know when it is confirmed). 2017 maps for each course are below:
Google Maps: 5K | 10K Sanctioning Form: 5K | 10K
7. Weather – we will run the race even if it is raining. If there is lightning in the area, we will work with the Emergency Operations Center and will postpone the race until it is safe to proceed.
10. Prizes - For both 5K and 10K, there will be cash prizes for overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in both male and female categories.
We will be posting additional information here until raceday –
please check back.